Thank you for applying with Atlantic Realty Management. Listed below is the information you will need to ensure the proper and efficient processing of your application:
- $35.00 money order, Make payable to Atlantic Realty Management Inc. (or apply online): This is the application fee. It is non-refundable and charged per applicant (anyone over the age of 18) applying for the lease. If you plan to apply online, you can make the payment through Pay Pal or by using a credit or debit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover).
- $100.00 money order, Make payable to Atlantic Realty Escrow once application is approved: This is your holding fee for your future home while your application is being processed and your application is approved. The holding fee is non-refundable and will be credited to your security deposit. If your application is denied, you’re holding fee will be refunded to you within ten (10) days after it is deposited. If you choose to cancel after your application is approved, the holding fee will be forfeited by you to Atlantic Realty Management.
- Two (2) forms of I.D. needed to apply:
- A valid state I.D.: Maryland driver’s license, age of majority card, military I.D. or pass port
- Social security card(s) or other such valid I.D. that may be required by the Agent.
- Three current pay stubs, (within the last 30 days), employers name, address, phone number, supervisor or Human Resource contact person.
- Employment verification form must be signed by supervisor or Human Resources.
- Rental verification form must be completed and signed by landlord or rental agent.
- Be sure that any phone numbers listed for verification are Day-Time phone numbers.
- Be sure to call the property to ensure that you income qualify (hourly or annually) for the unit you’re interested in applying for.
- To Download a Printable Application, please click this button: DOWNLOAD
- Sign up for renters insurance today by clicking on this button: ePremium Insurance
All of the above steps are necessary to process your application in a timely manner. Your cooperation is appreciated.